Sweatshirt is a classic, nostalgic fashion choice with a retro look and faded charm.handmade by WildDonkey Company artisans in Italy
- Size Tab
- Wash Instructions
**Wash Instructions for Cotton T-Shirt and Sweatshirt:**
1. **Separate Colors:** Before washing, separate your cotton t-shirts and sweatshirts by color. Dark and light colors should be washed separately to prevent color bleeding.
2. **Check Pockets and Zippers:** Ensure that all pockets are empty, and any zippers or buttons are fastened to prevent snags and damage during the wash.
3. **Pre-Treat Stains:** If you have any stains on your garments, pre-treat them with a stain remover or a bit of detergent before washing.
4. **Machine Wash:** Use a gentle cycle with cold water (unless the care label specifies otherwise). Cold water helps preserve the colors and fabric quality.
5. **Mild Detergent:** Use a mild, color-safe detergent. Avoid using bleach, as it can weaken the fabric and fade colors.
6. **Turn Inside Out:** For printed or decorated t-shirts and sweatshirts, turn them inside out before washing. This protects the design.
7. **Avoid Overloading:** Do not overload the washing machine. There should be enough space for the garments to move freely.
8. **Use a Delicate Cycle:** If your washing machine has a delicate cycle, consider using it for extra care.
9. **Rinse Thoroughly:** Ensure that the detergent is completely rinsed out to prevent soap residue on your garments.
– For cotton t-shirts: Air-dry them on a flat surface or hang them on a clothesline. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent color fading.
– For cotton sweatshirts: Tumble dry on low heat or air fluff to avoid excessive shrinkage. Remove them from the dryer promptly to prevent wrinkles.
11. **Ironing:** If necessary, iron your cotton t-shirts and sweatshirts inside out on a low to medium heat setting. Avoid ironing directly over prints or graphics.
12. **Storage:** Fold your clean, dry garments and store them in a cool, dry place. Avoid hanging heavy items on them, as this can stretch the fabric.
Always refer to the care labels on your specific t-shirts and sweatshirts, as they may have unique washing and care instructions. Following these guidelines will help keep your cotton garments looking fresh and vibrant for longer.