As a Graphic Designer on the WD team you will be responsible for the development and execution of external facing design advertising and visual communications for Wild Donkey.
This position will play a critical role in bringing to life visual representations of our customers and require a keen eye for detail and execution.
- Sketch, storyboard, ideate, and generate new campaign concepts for online and offline media channels based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research
- Build internal partnerships with the marketing team to develop collateral, mailers, event graphics, iconography, web content, evites, presentations, tradeshow infographics, and other additional projects as needed.
- Liaise effectively with Retail Development team to develop infographics, signage, etc.
- Print production preparation and delivery on large format assets for out of home advertising, including billboards, subways, trains and buses media placements.
- Responsible for assets for affiliate, marketing, print and digital marketing, involving versioning out, translation updates provided by a global translation team
- Maintain the production workflow and optimizing design work for mobile and web quality
- Troubleshoot production challenges between partner and internal/external creative teams to achieve high-level of partner satisfaction
- Partner and collaborate with internal clients, external agencies, and print vendors to produce print or digital(upload) ready assets in a timely manner
- Manage/present to multiple stakeholders explaining the context, strategy, and rationale of visual choices and iterate on work
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, art, web design, or advertising
- 2+ years of professional design experience in illustration, graphic design, or print production
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of digital graphic/visual design experience, preferably in a creative digital agency setting working on digital products
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Expertise in visual quality assurance (VQA) of image size format, color format, and file delivery format
- Expertise in print mechanical builds (InDesign) of large, unique format files (Out of home advertising including: subways, billboards)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Proficiency with Figma
- Experience in design, layout, color, and typography to art direct or produce digital assets, partnering with Product Designers
- Experience in printer spec language and output
- Experience in working with outside print vendors and digital production
- Experience creating 2D digital assets/iconography
- Experience with motion graphics work
- Experience with animation, motion design, and dynamic interactions
- Strong visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Typeface and or illustration design skills
- Experience with image optimizing, retouching, manipulation, color corrections
- Knowledgeable in industry standard digital production technologies for pixel-perfect branded design assets for web and apps.
- A portfolio is a required with examples of graphic design, motion design, and iconography assets
- Must be willing to work extended hours and/or weekends to accommodate prototyping and product launch campaigns.