Disclosure Issued to Customers pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016
1. Who is the data controller?
London Ink srl: Head Office located in Empoli (FI) in via Boito nr 7; Field Office in Empoli in via L. Giuntini nr 8.
2. Which personal data do we process?
By “Personal Data” we mean, pursuant to art. 4 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (or “GDPR”), any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The owner treats the following personal data:
a) common data, that is Name and Surname;
b) E-Mail address;
c) Navigation Data. This term refers to those personal data that are collected by the site’s computer system and whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are relative to the site usage and navigation. Even if they are collected to not being associated with the User, they could allow – under certain circumstances – the user identification through specific calculations with third parties data. In order to illustrate with a non-exhaustive example, these are:
– IP addresses: domain names, navigation data and any other data concerning the User’s interaction with the platform;
– the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment the data relating to the devices and / or computers used by the User to access the platform, including the browser type, the unique device code, language, operating system, web reference page;
– the name of the internet service provider (ISP);
d) As concerns specific purposes and methods of processing cookies, please read the relevant information on the site at the following link: https://wilddonkeycompany.com/cookie-policy/.
3. On what legal basis will we process your data?
The processing can be validly carried out when there is one of the legal bases provided for by art. 6 I ° paragraph of the GDPR
– letter b): execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures;
– letter c): fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject;
– letter f): legitimate interest of the owner consisting in the defense of a owner right and in sending informative emails for direct sales of their products or services to subjects, who have already provided email coordinates in the context of product or service sale, which are analogous to those object of sale, as required by art. 130 IV paragraph of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (so-called Privacy Code).
We also want to point out that in order to stop receiving emails sent, pursuant to Article 130 IV paragraph of the Privacy Code, it is necessary to express dissent by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. For which purposes will we process your data?
We use the data to pursue the following purposes:
– transmission of informative communications;
– correct execution of contracts and orders from the owner’s website;
– escape of the information requests;
– fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subject;
– assessment, exercise or defense of a right or a legal claim.
5. Which are the methods of treatment?
Personal data are processed electronically. Despite this, it is not excluded that the owner may process data with paper supports. In both cases, the owner undertakes to use high quality standards in order to ensure the protection of user’s personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the following art. 8.
6. Who are the subjects who will be able to access your data or to whom they might be communicated?
Your data may be disclosed, in accordance with the Regulations, the sector legislation and this information:
– to third-party companies or other subjects who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, even in their capacity as external data managers;
– to potential processing beneficiaries, such as, for example, insurance companies and credit institutions, technicians involved in maintaining and/or repairing hardware, software and all the IT and telematic equipment, couriers;
– to the Owner or Manager’s employees and collaborators, purposely authorized;
– to subjects who can access data in accordance with provisions of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits established by these rules;
– to the subjects to whom they must be communicated by legal requirement.
7. Do personal data need to be provided?
The release of the data is necessary in order to purchase the holder’s products.
8. How are data protected?
To ensure an adequate level of data protection in order to counter the risk of improper or illegal use of the same, technical and organizational security measures have been adopted, complying with the parameters established by art. 32 of the GDPR. In particular, we use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures and controls in order to protect the subject’s personal information from loss, abuse and unauthorized access.
9. How long will data be kept?
In accordance with art. 5 I ° paragraph lett. e) of the GDPR, we will process your data only for the time necessary to achieve all the purposes indicated above.
In particular, the data provided will be kept by the owner according to the following parameters:
– for the administration, accounting and management of a potential litigation: 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship or for the time required and / or imposed by regulatory obligations and, in any case, until the expiration date of the statute of limitations, in order to be able to enforcing any existing legal claims;
– for the sending of advertising communications done pursuant to art. 130 IV paragraph of the Privacy Code: until the dissent, that can be expressed by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com;
– the email address of the data subject will be kept until the request for information is processed, after that it will be deleted at most within the following 24 hours. We inform you that the content of the conversation may be anonymized and stored by the owner in order to improve the services provided.
10. Could data be transferred outside the European economic area?
Some of the User’s personal data might be transferred to subjects, such as IT service providers, located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It is therefore possible that your information may be transferred to a country outside the EEA. We remind you that the aforementioned service providers have been expressly named external managers of the personal data processing and that all the guarantees provided by law are prepared to ensure compliance with the legislation provided for in EU Regulation 679/2016 (e.g. adequacy decision by the European Commission or Standard Contractual Clauses).
11. Which rights does the Regulation recognize?
The GDPR recognizes the right of individuals to ask the Data Controller, at any time, to access, correct or delete personal data, the right to oppose their treatment and / or to request its limitation in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the Regulation, as well as to obtain the personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, fulfilling the conditions provided for in art. 20 of the Regulation.
Requests must be sent in writing to the Data Controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party has always the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if it considers that thePersonal Data processing is contrary to the legislation currently in force.
12. How do we manage all the changes made to this Notice?
Should there be substantial changes to this information, these will be announced to users as they will be adopted and they will be binding as soon as they are published on the website https://wilddonkeycompany.com/. Each user is requested to regularly access this section to check the publication of the most recent and updated information.
This Privacy Statement is updated to 18/02/2022.